Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Teaser
Excerpt from Chapter Nineteen
GirlsQuad - A Best of Friends Series: Book Two
© J A Heron
Carla
I hid those fictional skeletons in my imaginary cupboard for so many years, but I decided from an early age that I would not hide with them, I needed to live my life and move on from all the darkness in my head. I learned to cope with everything surrounding my past, so instead of making it an issue, I stuck a pin in it and moved on. With Edwin showing up, it meant that that pin became unstuck and I had to reveal the murkiness of my previous life. Time will tell if that was the right decision or not.
 I think I turned out alright, I’m outgoing and can be fun to be around. Shying away from life was not what I wanted, I needed to feel that I was accepted. I found that with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment