Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Review of Breath Me by Jeri Williams

••*´¨`*•.• MY REVIEW •.•*´¨`*••
Breathe Me by Jeri Williams



Could not put this down!
Absolutely brilliant!
Gripping and thought provoking!
Beautifully written!

These are just a few thoughts that came to me in reflection after reading Breathe Me by Jeri Williams.
I award ☆☆☆☆☆
I am eagerly awaiting the next instalment BTW.

Harley is a very intelligent girl. Her love for books and music are her anchors. They keep her grounded, they keep her happy(ish) and they keep her sane.
This beautiful young lady leads a double life. To her friends she is one person, but behind closed doors she is another. It’s the behind closed doors part that I particularly hate. The things this girl goes through should never happen to someone so loving. Especially by her own mother!
Some parts to this story I found really hard to read, but I got through the abuse, making me fall in love with the characters even more than before.

Harley meets Deklan (our very delicious hero), a troubled and misunderstood soul in his own right. They form a friendship initially, but there is attraction on both sides. They form an unbreakable bond and they become kindred spirits, sharing secrets and each teaching the other how to love.

I was really attracted to this book by the blurb, as it sounded right up my street. I cannot recommend this book enough and it is the perfect read for those of you who like your romances with a twist, about tortured souls finding each other.

Hurry up Jeri… I will definitely be reading the next in this little gem of a series.

No comments:

Post a Comment