Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2018

My Review - Hear What You Want by Kyra Lennon


A 5* Read

I don't give 5 stars to just any book. It has to be a book that's a) well written, b) if it has sensitive subjects, then those subjects have to be handled well, sensitively, c) the characters have to be believable, d) it has to draw me in... mind, body, soul, e) when i read the last page, I have to say one word... wow!

This book fulfilled all that criteria, and so much more. 

Ambra and Noah's story is one that I could easily see happening, and one that I'm sure does happen on a daily basis.
The storyline evokes so many thoughts, but especially how we treat each other on social media these days, and I think the author had that in mind when she wrote such a thought provoking read.

I was sucked in, and although this is a romance, it had the flavour of a modern day 'whodunnit' and the twists and turns had me flipping the pages crazily.

I'm eagerly awaiting book 2, as this one left us on a massive cliffhanger. I can't wait to see where book 2 will lead us...



No comments:

Post a Comment