Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Author Spotlight Harper L Jameson



Please welcome PNR novelist Harper L. Jameson. 
Feel free to click on any of the links to find out more about this amazing lady.

Check this out; it looks awesome The Holler




Follow Harper on Facebook
Or join her group here 



Author spotlight questionnaire

Q1. What’s your author name, and is this a pen name?

Harper L. Jameson. It’s a pen name, I felt my real name was too plain for romance, but I plan to use it to write horror as it’s fairly ambiguous.


Q2. Which demographic are your books aimed at?

My books are for anyone who reads paranormal romance, though my romance scenes are a bit.. detailed and are probably best reserved for 18 and up.


Q3. What genre(s) do you write?

Paranormal romance, soon to add contemporary romance and horror.


Q4. What made you start writing?

Early onset insomnia and an overactive imagination. I read a lot when I couldn’t sleep, and it seemed the natural progression to begin to write my own books.


Q5. How long ago did you publish your first book?

Almost exactly 2 years.


Q6. What is the title of the first book you published, and how did you come up with the story?

The Spirit is my first book, and it was actually intended only to be a character study on what became my second book. The characters simply demanded their own story.


Q7. Name one of your favourite characters, from which book, and why are they your favourite?

Tank Ansley, hands down. He’ll get his own book in the series (The Mountain) and I’m currently writing it because I love him so much. He’s just a normal, god-fearing, small town deputy thrown into some very un-normal circumstances and trying to rectify what he was taught with what he now knows. He does it as any self respecting hillbilly would. With denial and bourbon.


Q8. If you could recommend one of your books to a new reader, which one would you choose and why?

It would be The Spirit. I was so honoured when the Fantasy, Futurist and Paranormal Chapter of Romance Writers of America awarded me for the best erotic PNR of 2017. I’m proud of the story and it will give readers a taste of the world I created with The Tribe, even though it’s the only one of the books set in the past (1836).


Q9. Tell us about your newest release or WIP.

I’m working on books 3 and 4 of The Tribe novels right now. I tend to write more than one story at a time. Book 3 follows Misignwa’s twin, Matchetehew and book 4 is all about Tank.


Q10. Which author do you admire, and why?

I admire any author who can create their own world and is brave enough to share it with the public.


No comments:

Post a Comment